1.Club bikes – 3 bikes have been sold to club members for £100 each. 7 bikes remain with 3 of these currently on loan to club members.
Prize presentation – discussion regarding next year’s event, it was decided to book Royal Assembly Rooms for 16th Feb 2018.
Dennington/O’Neill award – proposed Dom, Louise and Roger. Committee members voted (secret) during meeting.
ECCA – AGM nobody from club attended.
- Open 25 to be held 20th May 2018
- TT Levies paid to CTT.
- TT series presentation to be held on Tuesday 17th October 7.30pm at Dock Tavern.
- An extra base has been done for the Holmes cup by Jenny’s brother at a cost of £30.
- AGM to be advertised on social media. Committee members to prepare report for next meeting.
- New members – Lynn Howard and Alison Everitt. Total membership 136
Xmas drinks – buffet to be arranged with Pier Hotel, free to members. Provisional date Friday 8th December.
Social drinks – to be combined with the TT presentation night on 17th October.
Hunstanton Ride – members have talked about doing a long ride to Sunny Hunny. To be arranged for next year during the summer months.
Hill Climb – this is normal a free event however we have to pay £2 per rider. It has been decided that this year we would offer it free to club members and £2 to non members.
Website Domain – Neil Goward is continuing to liaise with Lee Cheung regarding the transfer of this.
TT beginners – members have suggested having a beginners TT night. The club has decided to offer the first TT as a 2 up event with the idea being that an experienced TT’er would take a beginner around the course.
- Date of AGM
Next meeting – 6th November 2018
AGM – 24th November 2018