COMMITTEE MEETING – 23/03/18
- Presentation evening – very successful event and good feedback received from members. Club flags – quotes obtained and flags to be ordered. First Aid Evening – low attendance however well presented by St Johns.
- Good Friday 10 – Start sheets have been emailed out with 118 riders taking part. All the marshals have been sorted for the event.
- EGM – No feedback received from Pedal Revolution who had asked for EGM to be called, so nothing to discuss.
- Cycling Weekly – Date of ride set for Sunday 8th April 2018.
- New Members – 3 new members – Rob Pittman, Peter Aldred and Justin Keeler bringing the total membership to 126
TT – all police notifications have been submitted.
Tuesday Rides – to start 27th March 6.30pm from Cliff Park school.
Strava Segment Challenge – to be looked into with the possibility of setting up a challenge for the club.
Bronze medals – To be presented at the next social evening on 6th April.
TT Series – marshals in same format as last year by advertising on social media.
- Date of next meeting
Friday 4th May 2018 6.30pm